Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 16

Soooo its story time.

This morning on the way to church as usual I had just grabbed something to eat on my way out the door and today it was a slice of pizza. Well we were almost to church, I was in mid-bite annnnnnnnnnd all of a sudden.........I really had to throw up.

It was almost as bad as that one time at the end of 30HFamine when I was really sick and I suddenly had to throw up and disappeared to the bathroom for like 15 minutes and Mr. AHHCHOO got all worried and came out after me and was waiting for me and awwwwwww :)

anyways I was really freaked out because just last night I had read a book about this girl who had gotten pregnant and had really really had morning sickness.....

I tried not to make any noise cause if I did throw up...well I'd have a lot of questions to answer. So I just did the whole breathe deeply through your nose and keep trying to swallow thing.
I managed to get it under control but the whole time in my head I kept thinking, "WTF IS THIS??!!? WE HAVEN'T EVEN DONE THAT YET!!!!!!"

Alrighty guys, I'm just going to leave you with that to ponder.

Lyrics of the Day:
So I hopped on a train three in the afternoon
I don't know when I'm coming back, but I hope that it's soon
See, I never thought (Never thought)
That I'd have to leave your side (Your side)

It's only physically but know that you will be on my mind
Twenty-four hours at a time
Cause in my eyes, you were mine (You were mine)
-AJ Rafael: She Was Mine

1 comment:

  1. HELICIAAAAAAAAAA
    WHAT HAVE YOU BEEEN DOINGGGG
    JKAYJKAYJKAY

    LOVE AJ RAFAEL
    HATE YOU FOR NOT GETTING HIS AUTOGRAPH...

    ReplyDelete