Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 3

Bwahahahahah Mr. AHHCHOO sent me an email because his vlogs aren't working and he said,"my grandma think's you're pretty and she thinks JKo looks like a douche. I think you're pretty and JKo looks like a douche. I'm glad my grandma and I have similar tastes :)."

he said this in the middle of a paragraph of saying how much he missed me. bahahaha

So today I went to Harris Teeter for an interviewy thingy...ehhh they said that people are still getting moved around but they'd call me back later to tell me when I can start training...oh well. at least I'll have a job during school!

Sooo it's 12:30 right now and I've just played another 3 hours of Twilight Princess...I'M SO BOREDD. HURRY UP AND COME BACK MR. AHHCHOO. you're really going to make me wait another 49 days?? tsk. men.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that email made you happy :)

    I emailed you my blog link.

    I'll visit you at the Hairy Teet when you start. I'll buy one item at a time in your lane.

    You're making me wait until I get a rock. So i think i'm the one dying inside. :) jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I agree. Tsk. Men.

    LOOOOL awwww cute<3
    His grandma likes youuuu. And you ARE pretty.
    Bwahaha.
    That reminds me of how Fondue's grandparents saw me yesterday and the day before too =.=

    Btdubs, yes, you got the chatbox working right =) I shall now link you in my affilates. :]

    ReplyDelete