Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 11

Sooo today my dad decided to be super asian and didn't want to go anywhere that required an admission fee. Which is a pity because we went to HOLLYWOOD today.
We stopped by the San Gabriel and he didn't even want to pay the $5 dollar admission to that..
yeah so despite being in HOLLYWOOD, we didn't really do anything today.
we just kinda walked along the street and I was staring at the walk of fame while trying not to trip.
Soo erm Ms. VVN and Ms. DonkyKeung may be the only ones who get this...
Do you guys remember Mr. Superfly and Mr. Supaflyy?
And remember how Mr. Supaflyy went to HOLLYWOOD and took a picture next to Mr. Rogers's star? Well as I was walking down the walk of fame that was all I could think about and....I'm ashamed to say I flipped out a little on the inside when we got to Mr. Rogers star. Annnd I also took a picture next to it...BUT I ALSO TOOK A PICTURE NEXT TO GODZILLA'S STAR!!!
Yeah then we went and drove up to Malibu and Pepperdine...that was a really nice campus. Hahah all I could think about when we were in Malibu was Lisa Simpson being like, "Look at my new Malibu Stacey doll!!!"

oh yeah so remember last post when I flipped out about the ASTON MARTIN? well people here in SoCal seem to have a strange affixiation on Porsche SUV's, shiny new BMW Beamers, and Volkswagons. Strangely not a lot of Lexus or Cadillac..
I WANT A SHINY NEW CAR

2 comments:

  1. I'll get you a nice moped.
    Off the streets of Taiwan.
    A shiny new moped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL MR. SUPAAAFLYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete