Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's CRUNCH TIME

Soo the stressing out has now sunk in.
Yep. We're screwed.
Mr. AHHCHOO is the calm one now...BECAUSE HE'S NOT THE ONE EDITING!!! HE'S THE ONE SLEEPING OVER AT MR. SVEN'S HOUSE, IGNORING ME ON THE WEBCAM WHILE I FREAK OUT....*hyperventilate* Yeah so their conversation was coming through and i heard it as background noise but DID YOU KNOW that guys actually have real conversations?!?! It's not all grunting and pointing!! Huh, who knew! hahaha.

So anyways..
I borrowed a Mac to make the video editing easier but so far its just been even more of a pain in the butt. Its not letting my photos go exactly with the faslaugdgaindgknsadg sound clip!!!! I REALLY WOULD LIKE A PUNCHING BAG RIGHT NOW.
Alrighty guys, I've got 16 hours to do this. Think I can?

Dear Seniors,
If the skit sucks...I'm sorry.
Sincerely, LittlestChiang

No comments:

Post a Comment