Monday, June 7, 2010

Five Days To Gooo

Soo Mr. AHHCHOO* is leaving me in 5 days to go to China. FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER!!! Okay sure its not a lot for people who have spouses in war or other countries for stuffs but HEY for someone in high school..IT'S FOREVER. rant rant rant...
Obviously, I will be blogging to mr. AHHCHOO everyday while he's gone. A WHOLE 52 DAYS!!! Ok not everyday, there will be vacation lapses, but pretty close to everyday!!
The only good coming out of this evil China trip is that I'll get a lot closer to people from church. Ms. JK* is going to be my roommate for a summer camp and I HAD BETTER HAVE SOME HEART TO HEARTS WITH YOU, WOMAN.(She's going off to boarding school, sob sob). Oh also I am now actually comfortable enough with mr. Sven* to sing along with the radio in his car!! And trust me..I'm a horrible singer.
*names changed for privacy

3 comments:

  1. WOMAN. =( 52 days is a really long time. I don't even know if I can last for 30 -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can be strong together while our men are in Taiwan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAHHH.
    Ohmans, he's going to Taiwan too?
    -.-'
    dang. Okay. We can stay here and wait...patiently...xD

    ReplyDelete