Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3/2 Days to GOOO

Sooo no post yesterday, sorry people.

The Senior Banquet was a success!!! The video making gets a rank above last year because last year Ms. Umbrelle didnt finishe editing til like right before the program started. This time we finished half an hour before dinner!!! Sure the skit kinda sucked in some parts but Mr. AHHCHOO and myself made a kickin' stop-motion animation sequence!!! I think I might make Mr. AHHCHOO several videos over the summer. They make me giggle.

Oh so props to Mr. Sven and Ms. Sheen for their beatbox/rapping skills.

Afterwards, several of us decided to go to Ms. P-cizzle's house. we stopped by Harris Teeter for some redboxing. We got two movies and then Mr. Sven, being the retard he is, decided to rev his car and jerk it out of the parking lot. Of course, I was holding a fishbowl (SB was underwater themed) and it fell into my lap. I can't find the fish.

So we all decided to sleepover: Me, Ms. Umbrelle, Mr. Sven, Mr. Bra, Mr....Yippy.

I dozed off during the first movie (Up in the Air) and totally conked out during the second (The Road). This was around 2 am ish. Mr. Sven and Mr. Bra were dumb and stayed up til 6am.
Apparently I sat up sometime around 4am and talked and flapped my wrists...

Then I woke up at 8:45 and remembered that I had an eyedoctor's appointment at 9:40. Crud.

Mr. Sven had a haircut at 9:30 and of course we got lost trying to get home (ps we live like right next to each other so thats why I'm always in his car).
I went home after that and fell asleep until 3ish
My sister, Ms. H2O, took me to go see the preview of Despicable Me which doesn't come out until July 9th. I really recommend seeing it. It's HILARIOUS.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAH Mr. Yippy HAHHAHAHAHA xDD
    That made my day =)

    ReplyDelete