Sunday, June 13, 2010

1Day to go/Day 1/Day 2

1 Day to Go
So I'm really glad I got to see Mr. AHHCHOO before he left. I had to drive out the the freaking middle of nowhere though. AND I almost hit someone on that florhgoighsdklkdj left turn!!
He was longboarding with one of his biffles and I was really confused when I turned into the parking lot cause I didn't see anyone...so I drove down to the bottom and I see the back end of a car speeding away...I was a little freaked out but I followed it and was about the leave the parking lot when I see this car try to go out of the parking lot in the enter lane. I back up and wait for the idiot to notice annnnnnd of course its Mr. AHHCHOO...DRIVING ILLEGALLY!!!!! What a dummy. The man is 17 and he doesn't have his license...tsk tsk. Of course I can't really talk. I've had my license for half a year now and my parents paid the insurance and all buuuuuut I've only driven myself like...5 times now? Sad.
Speaking of sad...Youth Group was pathetic. like really freaking pathetic.
There was like no one there. hahaha Ms. Money and I had a hugfest and complained to each other how Mr. AHHCHOO and Mr. Fondue are meaniebutts for leaving us for Taiwan. tsk men.
Then Mr. JKo and his posse showed up...Ms. VVN and I were upset with them cause they're spreading Mr. AHHCHOO's evil, dark, shady past...MUAHAHAHAHA.
no seriously guys. WHY MUST YOU DIG UP ANCIENT HISTORY?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Well Ms. VVN was more upset. She couldn't even stay in the same room...
Day 1
Ms. COW woke me up. THANKS A LOT.
no seriously thanks a lot. I realized OHCRAP Mr. AHHCHOO's flight leaves in an hour!!! Luckily I called and caught him before he left. Well it certainly was good to hear his voice after not seeing him at yg yesterday :[ His parents left him and his little brother already...UNACCOMPANIED MINORS!!! My dad walked in was like, "IS HE FLYING AMERICAN AIRLINES?!?!?!?" (my dad works for AA)
anyways..His little brother cracks me up. I suppose he is the reason for bringing us together. Last year during VBS lil ANDCHOO was the little bugger that I had to grip by the neck the whole time to keep him from running into the bear cage at the zoo. Hahah all this time he was yelling, "MY BIG BROTHER IS 16!! HE'LL BEAT YOU UP!" oh the irony...*snicker*
Actually I really first started talking to him during the retreat last year because everyone thought Mr. AHHCHOO liked Ms. VVN and I actually had a thing for his friend, Mr. eBalenin. Then Mr. AHHCHOO and I started texting after the retreat...later (like 3 days ago) he told me he was hooked on me after my first text about burritos...
*ahem* anyhoo so then he flew to Hotlanta for his connection to TOKYO. He called again once he got to Atlanta, etc....hrm other than that I don't really remember what I did on Saturday...
Day 2
woke up...went to 2nd session(I haven't been to 1st session in like 3 or 4 months)...there was like NO ONE there. well sure my friends were there minus Mr. AHHCHOO *cough cough* but all the seniors left us and were sitting with the college group wahhhhhhhhhhh. I went over to Ms. Money and gave her another hugfest cause she was crying again..shame on you Mr. Fondue making her cry like this tsk. I felt like mixing it up so I sat with them and Mr. Jerbear and Mrs. ABS (they're married). teehee Mrs. ABS is so funny...she had a loaf of bread in her purse...she drew little dancing toasties on her notes that were holding little pendants that said, "I heart toast!!

lol.
MR. AHHCHOO I'M SO BORED WITHOUT YOUUU.
Seriously. I read all 25 chapters of an online comic and I played 5 straight hours of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I do recommend both though perhaps not all at once like me :)
gunnerkrigg.com for the comic.

5 comments:

  1. WOMAN. Can I link your blog? Drop byyyyy by mine and leave a message in the box ;) (niiixreplay.blogspot.com)

    YEHAY FOR HUGFESTS. I think we're going to give each other a lot of those during this summer -.-' Fondue is leaving for China tomorrow in their time zone...which sucks...

    Hehehe. You and Mr. AHHCHOO are adorable =)

    AND I LOVED TWILIGHT PRINCESS. I think I'm going to go over Ms. Little Mermaid's house to play later =p

    PS - I HART YOOH ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha like how I refer to everyone as Mr or Ms?

    YEAH why can't everyone just live in 'MURICA??
    jk.

    I HATE THE CITY IN THE SKY. i keep dying.
    bwahahahah Ms. Little Mermaid?? hahahaha I like that a lot!

    i ruv roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey you blog a lot. :)
    I made my blog before I read yours.. shame on me. I'm sorry I had to leave you. :(

    I'll def make it up to you.
    I'll think of something clever, don't you worry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I love your nicknames for everyone

    -umberelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THIS MADE ME LAUGH
    THANKS FOR REFERENCING ME EL OH EL

    i love you

    ReplyDelete