Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 8...a little late but still

Sooo Mr. Timon, Mr. Egg, and I went to Universal Studios:Hollywood today.
I'm pooped. It really wasn't that spectacular...compared to the Universal Studios:Orlando..this was more actual information on movies and ride simulations compared to the Orlando one where there's like legit freaking roller coasters...after I went on all those "rides" I had this massive craving for a gut-dropping coaster...maybe Apollo's Chariot.
Mr. Timon is pretty interesting...no worries Mr. AHHCHOO not in that way..he's like a mix between William Su's facial features and Mr. Crisco's clothes and Mr. AHHCHOO's tanness.
California is so weird...its freezing at night..I think the last time in NC that it was this cold was like two months ago.
We went out to eat at a Japenese resturant for dinnerand wow it was like a resturant where the workers were actually Japanese...but still I had no idea that the Salmon Entree would be switched for a Samo Entry..lol I love asian accents.
OH that reminds me..as we were walking into Universal Studios we see a HUGE mass of asians..there were like 4 tour buses full of asians getting off with a red carpet and everything..just because of all those asians everywhere around the park were signs written in Chinese.
Hahaha Mr. Egg was too much of a wuss to go on the Mummy Ride with me and Mr. Timon so he waited for us outside of the exit...when we came out we see him uncomfortably clutching my bookbag while sitting next to a fat lady flossing her teeth.
When we got lunch we were next to this asian family and you know how theme parks like this don't allow you to bring in food? well this Chinese mom is drinking out of a metal can of Pediasure and when they threw their trash away we were like "what? are those leaves?! and is that string?! HUH? HOW'D THEY SNEAK IN ZONG ZE?"
Well we came back and they showed us their video of their trip to Taiwan and I was like"......WAHHH MR. AHHCHOO IS DOING THIS RIGHT NOW TOOO."

3 comments:

  1. LEAVING ME FOR TIMON I KNEW IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, calm down K ;)

    Wahhhh looks like you had fun. I MISSED YOU IN SECOND SESSION TODAY T_T
    And Orlando IS funner than LA =p

    ReplyDelete