Thursday, June 10, 2010

FALCON PUNCHHH

Ahem.

Sooo Mr. AHHCHOO, I did start missing you a lot yesterday after you left SB but it didn't hit me until like right now that you won't be around for the ENTIRE SUMMER. The first summer that I have enough freedom to stay out until the odd hours of the night, to randomly spring sleepovers at people's houses, to actually drive myself around. SADNESS.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Getting to see you on Fridays and Sundays was the only thing that got me through the week during school. At the risk of sounding cheesy...you complete me.

I will miss you SOO SOOO SOOO SOOO much that its impossible to put into words.
Just know that I love you and I'll be thinking about you every single day, every single hour, every single second. Especially in my dreams when I can wake up, say your name, and flap my wrists ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment