Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 6

Sooo I noticed today that I seem to start all of my blogs with "Sooo." Hmmm.
Weirdo.
Oh I also noticed that Ms. Money is counting down on her blog and I'm counting up!
ookay that had no relevance or point...at all
I must be in the zone for noticing stuffs. I put my contacts in with my right hand and take em out with my left hand. weird.

SOOO I woke up SUPER early this morning(8:15 lol) to webcam with Mr. AHHCHOO.
MAN. I must really like him to give up sleep!! So that was fun..we did that for about an hour and a halfish...haha the whole time he wore his AMAZING HAT that Ms. VVN totally wants to borrow.
Trust me..once you see it you'll want it.

Yeah so me and my parents are going to Cali tomorrow morning...and I get to go to UNIVERSAL STUDIOSSSSS. YESSS.
The only awkward part is that we're staying with an old friend of my mom's and she has two sons, 17 & 15, annnnnd the 17 year-old-one is taking me around Universal cause my parents are too lame to do it. My mom was like, "Don't fall for him!! You'll break Mr. AHHCHOO's heart!!" annnd then she was like, "On second though, if you do then it'll be soo cool that we're such good friends and our kids get together!!!" My dad was like, "Don't fall for him!! He's in marching band!!!" Yess! Way to break the asian stereotype dude...

Oh yes I also apparently have to go to youth group with them tomorrow night. awkwardddd

Ah yes so I also helped Ms. JK (who shall from now on be known as Ms. DonkyKeung) come up with her own blog name-DonkyKeung...after a succession of things like JayKay, JustKidding, JayKeung, JayKungFu, BigBootayestKeung, VeryLargeButtocks, IHasBigButt, GottaDonk, GotDonk?, etc...Of course Mr. Bra was also helping her come up with names-JOCEYPOSSY, JOCEMELON, JOCELION- but his were nowhere near my caliber ;)

Ms. COW came to badminton tonight! It's like the only time our schedules don't conflict. SADNESS. And then Lil Miss Bells runs around demanding piggyback rides from the both of us...oh and she cut her toe and her bandaid came off like 3 times..eww
Ms. COW of course is like thuperduper tan compared to my pastyness..just like Mr. AHHCHOO.
Curse you and your dark melanin pigments.

OH and one last thing. EVERYONE PRAY FOR MRS. LIZ CANTINO AND HER BABY THAT IS COMING SOON AND ALSO FOR MY FRIEND MR. KenDoll AND HIS GIRLFRIEND MS. ShellBEE AND THEIR BABY THAT IS DUE IN LIKE...3 DAYS!!!!

5 comments:

  1. i want the hat >:O

    and your parents are soooooo adorable awww
    but yeah how HILAROIUS would that be if you fell for one of the guys and fell in love and got married and your parents would be BFFs - i JAY PLAY MR. ACHOOOOOOO FTW (don't hate me kevs)

    and when jocelyn first told me the blog name was "donkykeung" i thought it was a play on words for donkey kong not exxactly like her donkkkkkkkk! so yeah - kudos to you! muy creativo, chica!

    praying praying praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your dad. Your mom DOESNT LIKE ME. I KNEW IT.
    You're going to leave me for a Cali guy. Be woo'd by his marching band skills. And i'm going to be all alone... You guys will probably be drawing penguins together during YG.
    Sigh..

    Vivian. I hate you even more now.
    I like Jocelyn's blog name.

    I'm going to go cry now. Toodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh noooo! marching band guys are not the way to go! and i have some pretty high expectations for this hat now. if i'm not completely blown away by the sheer awesomeness when i see it then i will be majorly disappointed.

    lolllll glad you like the name ;)

    have fun in Cali! we will miss you today at church :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Counting down :] I thought it was interesting how you counted up. Hahahaha.

    YES, DON'T FALL FOR HIM OR YOU'LL BREAK MR. AHHCHOO'S HEART. Hahahha, your mom is so funny xD
    and marching band breaks the Asian sterotype? O.o I didn't know that...Crisco and Fondue are both in marching band O.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ms. Money that was sarcasm...he isnt breaking the asian stereotype..

    ReplyDelete