Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 5

Sooo today I reread alllllll of the gunnerkrigg.com comics cause I that bored.
Then my parents decided to go to church to play badminton at church today for "a short while"

5 hours later

We get to church annnnd my parents are stuffing things in the storage closet and I was super bored and decided to get out the wheelchair from the storage closet and wheel myself around the church...quite a workout...pity the AP Psychology teacher doesn't allow wheelchair psych projects.


hrmm so Mrs. ABS at bible study tonight told us that the proper way to reference girls under the age of 18 is Miss. SOOOOOO now I have to go back and change everything...I thought about that when I first started writing this butttttttt NOPE I'm not going to do it and just have bad ettiquette. BOOYAH.

ahem.
MS. SHEEN IS THE SHIZNITZ. FO SHIZ.

Oh wow...as I was writing this Mr. AHHCHOO came online and I just started hyperventilating..

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, hyperventilating. Did you have a good time talking to him? =)

    I did that this morning too xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISS SHEEN IS THE SHIZNITZ. FO SHIZ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    You should learn to pop a wheelie in a wheelchair. The one they have at church is terrible for wheelies BUT it works.

    GET ON. YOU PROMISED ME YOU'D TRY TO GET ON AT *

    ReplyDelete