Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 4

Sooo today I woke up around 10 and did nothing.
Oh wait. I cleaned my room. that took like...3 hours. Thats like a new personal best! Usually it takes me like 3 days...
ahem soo Mr. AHHCHOO's vloggy things arn't working so he started a blog as well. Of course being in Taiwan right now...all the buttons on his are in Chinese..so I'm just kinda clicking around and hoping that they're the right buttons.
In reference to the previous post when he said he showed his grandma pictures of me and Mr. JKo..I asked him which pictures/how he showed her...on Facebook of course..they went through all of our profile pictures
I don't know how I should feel that I just got Facebook stalked by an 80 something year old woman..

bahaha Mr. AHHCHOO has gotten in trouble in a bunch of stores for filming...he says next time he's just going to pretend he doesn't speak Chinese.

So today was the last Junior Bank Board meeting of the school year and we sent off the seniors and brought in the sophomores. YAY I'M TREASURER FOR NEXT YEAR!!! I was just like, "yeahhh i'm asian, good at math, like counting money, need I say more?"

anywho I'm off to go play another several hours of Twilight Princess.
hopefully by the end of the week i'll be done...then i can go raid Mr. Sven's house for another video game!! oh what a joy that he's on vacation...muahahaha

2 comments: