Saturday, June 26, 2010

Days 14&15

Sooo these past few days have been really boring...Waldo has been keeping me company though.
Yeah we were stuck in Roswell annnnnd this town sucks. The "airport" is terrible..it only flies to two places..LAX or DFW.
Yesterday morning when we went to the "airport" they had apparently cancelled the flight to DFW that morning...but fortunately my mom had gotten us seats assigned already. BUT then that flight got delayed because of the flight that had gotten cancelled SO by the time we got to DFW we had JUST missed the flight back to RDU :(
SO we had to spend the night at DFW...Ms. VVN was saying "MY POOR BABY but the airport is really nice! Ms. Sheen says to go eat taco bell" hahahaha Ms. Sheen...
yeah the airport was nice when we were in the AA lounge and they had disney channel and cots and stuff BUT then the jerks kicked everyone out of the lounge when half of us were already asleep!!! Something about people had been stealing cots from the airport?? buttt then then let us take cots out of the lounge?! logical much?
Yeah so I slept on the airport bench...yeah its pretty comfortable when you're sitting up but laying down?!! no. Especially the kind that has armrests. My mom was like "OH yeah you're small! you can fit!"
UNCOMFORTABLE. If I moved my head then my chin would hit an armrest. I could'nt move my legs cause they were trapped under an armrest..I couldn't move my feet cause they were trapped too. But sometime around 4 am I moved to the cot because my parents couldn't sleep.
that was better. I looked like a hobo apparently cause its really hot in Texas right? well they kept the air conditioning on full-blast. I went to sleep with shorts and a hoodie on. I woke up wearing jeans and two hoodies and all sorts of clothing piled on top of me. WHUT?! Apparently I do all sorts of things in the middle of the night...like flap my wrists ;)
Yeah but we finally got on a flight back to RDU and I had pulled out Waldo because we were in row 7 which is right behind 1st class and doesn't have any carryon storage and I thought maybe I would search for Waldo on the flight. Nope. As soon as the three of us got on the plane we all passed out. woke up for free drinks! passed out again woke up when the plane landed.

When Ms. H20 and Ms. H1 picked us up, Ms. H1 was like, "OHHH HELLLOOOOO WELCOME TO AMERICAAA." while bowing and attempting a fobby japanese accent.
We had landed at like 10 and got home at like 11. I passed out on my bed again.
I had a weird and strangely elaborate dream about the Simpsons. I woke up and it was 5pm.

new: I'm doing a lyrics of the day thing now just because i think my posts are too bland.

Lyrics of the Day
"You make me wanna dance
Cuz I'm happy but just know that I can't dance
So I'm sorry in advance"
-AJ Rafael: Showstopper

No comments:

Post a Comment