Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 10 was really stuffed.

Sooo adhering to typical hotel behavior for our family, we woke up just before breakfast was over.
We headed out about 12ish and went to Old Town Pasadena. THEY HAD A H&M, URBAN OUTFITTERS, J. CREW, AMERICAN APPAREL, ARMANI EXCHANGE, TIFFANY & CO, JUICY COUTURE, ETC..
Sadly, I didn't buy any clothes...pathetic. but I did buy the Where's Waldo: Ultimate Travel Edition heh heh I'll be happy on the plane ride home!
We ate lunch at this place called SinBala because the people we ate with yesterday said that the potstickers were REALLY good. So we ordered them annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd discovered that they were pretty much exactly the same ones that we bought at home from the grocery store...
Then we went to go see these people who are friends with my grandparents. HOLY CRAP THEIR HOUSE IS SO BIG AND THEIR SON LIVES RIGHT NEXT TO THEM SO THE'VE GOT TWO GIGANTIC HOUSES!!! I was kinda scared that their two big doggies were going to knock me over. I had gone out to take pictures of their extensive grounds and their doggies came out and charged after me. One of them licked me and left this big streak of wet up my shirt :[
So then we went to go see their son, he is like some manager boss thing of a airplanesomethingy. HE IS SO RICH. He has that house in california and a house in Florida and Oregon. We were leaving his office and were in the parking lot. I was taking pictures of the nice cars and had just taken a picture of the Porsche and he was like, "you should take a picture of my car"
HOLY CRAP AN ASTON MARTIN!!!! He was like, "yeah I had a Lamborghini but I didn't like it."
WHAT?!?!?! ITS A FREAKING LAMBORGHINI!!!!
Anyways, he took me for a ride and WOAH remember that show like 5 years ago with Batman? He had that zoomy car with blue lights and he drove so fast between other cars that he left light trails? YEAH THATS WHAT IT FELT LIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment