Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wonderment

I think one of the things I love the most about our relationship is the fact that no matter how hard we try, we can't stay angry with one another or stay away from each other.

I don't know about you, but whenever you are angry with me and you say the most hurtful things, it feels like the world is ending. And it makes me feel like my very person has been struck down and I'm nothing but an empty husk of a person, just a shadow of who I used to be.

But then.

Just hours later, after I've cried myself to sleep (and you've presumably angered yourself to sleep) I get to wake up to a glorious series of text messages telling me that you're sorry for saying such things and that they were for my own good.  Telling me that I hurt you too.  Then you tell me how much I mean to you.  Suddenly the world is right again.

Lyrics of the Day:
Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues 
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way I found out, I'm nothing without you

Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life would suck without you
-Kelly Clarkson: My Life Would Suck Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment