Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Imagine

I wonder what life would be like if I had kept my grades up. Not just this past year, but all three years.

Maybe I could have gotten into Carolina.  Maybe we'd still be happily together.

It wouldn't have been that hard.  I feel like that was when I really, truly discovered the internet though.

I for one, find this ridiculous, don't you?

Because obviously in our three years together you've shown so much aptitude for wanting to dump me as soon as you tap that.  Because being together for three years obviously shows that you don't care about me or respect me.  Because not being able to see each other and wanting to meet up at a hotel immediately means you want to rape me.

Dafuq.

Lyrics of the Day:
Some say I'll be better without you
But they don't know you like I do

But I won't go
I can't do this on my own
If this ain't love, then what is?
I'm willing to take the risk
-Adele: He Won't Go

No comments:

Post a Comment