Thursday, August 9, 2012

What if.

The other night, when you were saying all those hurtful things, I was fully prepared to throw everything I had that was yours in your face.

Okay not really.

But you sounded so final, that I was going to give you back everything.  Even the ipod D:
freaking impossibru.
after I fell asleep crying and woke up the next morning, I saw I had some messages from you.  And that is when I knew, we couldn't possibly be over.  Sending a message to me at 9 in the morning meant that you had spent all last night thinking about me and that you couldn't get me off your mind.
But since I had said "I see. I'll leave you alone. You won't hear from me. It's been amazing. Goodbye"
I didn't respond.  I just cried some more.
Then you sent another series of messages my way a few hours later and I just HAD to respond.
I will be eternally thankful that I did.  Otherwise, I might have lost you forever.

Now I know that you still love me.

I am going to make this freaking work.  I am going to get freaking straight A's this semester. Okay that's a bit mightily tall...I'm going to get at least a 3.5 gpa this semester? AT LEAST.

I am so thankful that you want to help me do my best, but I don't have any right to tie you down.  Certainly I would like to, but I don't have the right to be selfish anymore.  I know you love me and I am so in love with you, but if you do find anyone who makes you happier, even if you aren't searching, even unintentionally, its okay.  I was stupid in the past three years.

But I do love you. And I desperately want to be with you forever.
I want to make this work.
You don't want to sneak around but you said you will be spending lots of nights with me :)
If you know what I mean.

Lyrics of the Day:
I came here to make you dance tonight
I don't care if I'm a guilty pleasure for you
Shut up cause we won't stop
We're getting down til the sun's coming up
-Cobra Starship: Guilty Pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment