Sunday, August 5, 2012

Futurama

In my head, I see us getting married, having kids, and living a long and happy life together.

When I told you my sister must have read my text messages, she must have showed my mom some too.
The only two my mom saw were "there's a patch" and the one about the red roof inn.

I denied losing my virginity to you because I know that having that is one of the most important things to my mom because "your body is god's temple" then she gave me a short rant on the importance of virginity and how losing it will feel in the future if you leave me.
so now she thinks you are going to rape me or you are trying to force me into doing things I don't want.
Even though I said you didn't really ask me to do stuff  (apparently she knows when I'm lying so I thought of butts when I answered)

She now thinks you are a bad influence and you have no morals.  She thinks that cause you apparently don't have anyone keeping you on track i.e. your parents "don't restrict you"

She's gonna be crazy again and be checking up on my text and call records. And she pretty much forbids me to make get togethers with our people so I can see you.


I asked her what will happen if I get good grades this semester. She just said keep getting good grades and focus on yourself.

I don't know what this means for us.  I want to be able to love you and be with you.
You don't want to do it secretly anymore so I don't know where that leaves us.

My life goal is to be happy with you, marry you, love you.

I just hope that you will wait for me.

If not.  I wish she loves you as much as I do and I want you to know that I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment