Friday, August 24, 2012

Asshole

I love you.  You know I do.

But things are different now.

I like MasterChef.  I like watching tv with you.  But its just not the same as last year and The Office.
It doesn't feel the same.  I'm not feeling it.  I'm sacrificing my time by watching shows that I have already seen, just so you can watch and catch up, and half the time you aren't even paying attention; always on that damn phone of yours.

You say that I'm full of empty threats and fluff.  But they aren't empty threats.  They're promises.
You say that you have a breaking point.  So do I.

Part of me has half a mind to just chuck your phone as far as I possibly can...and then go stomp on it some more.  Sometimes I really want to punch you in the face for being an asshole.

After our talk last night and then you saying that you had a date?  You're the biggest fucking asshole ever.
Go die in a hole.

Do you enjoy making me squirm? Do you enjoy causing me heartache?

Obviously you do.  ASSHOLE.

WHO THE FUCK IS DOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment