Saturday, August 11, 2012

Heartache

I haven't seen you in so long.
I saw you for all of an hour last Thursday.  And before that? Even longer.

I haven't heard your voice in a week and a half.

I haven't properly been with you in almost a month.

I miss your company.  I miss your touch.  I miss your laugh.  I miss your goofy expressions.  I miss your stupid jokes.  I miss the way your fingers fit perfectly with mine.  I miss the way you wrap me up in your arms.  I miss listening to you talk about your day.  I miss being able to run my fingers through your hair.  I miss the way you whisper into my ear just before going to bed.  I miss hearing you say, "goodnight. I love you."

I miss you.

Lyrics of the Day:
I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
The clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away, I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okay
I miss you
-Avril Lavigne: When You're Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment