Saturday, July 14, 2012

what the fuck

I don't know how I should feel about this.

What are the FUCKING odds that our anniversary should fall on HER FUCKING BIRTHDAY.

what the fuck.

I don't even want that to be my anniversary anymore.  It makes me feel dirty.  When I think about it.  I just imagine.  You touching her the way you touch me.  You being with her the way you lie with me.  Her giving you more than I have ever been able to give you.  fuck.

How the hell did I miss that it was her birthday all those times I stalked her.

It made me so upset when I saw her.  I should have fucked her up.
When you say you are glad I didn't.  Tell me.  Are you glad I didn't get in trouble.  Or are you glad she didn't get hurt.

This is too much for me to handle.

fuck this.

No comments:

Post a Comment