Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Projects

Hi Miss Sheen.

You're in China right now getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. You have some tasty blood haha :)
have you ever noticed that when you look at a word too much you start reading it wrong? like blood is not pronounced in my head as BLOOOOOOOOOO-DUH.

Anyways.  We never really started any of our craft projects.  Tomorrow, Mr. Bra, Miss, Priskiller, and I will be starting a new project.  We're making longboards apparently...
Hella expensive. So this project will be a many month long project.  So we can do some of our crafties when you get back in two weeks.

come back sooooooooon!

Lyrics of the Day:
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you
Avril Lavigne- When You're Gone


yeah I don't actually miss you that much.  But I know someone else who does ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment