Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Filled

I love you okay?

That's why I want you to stop.  Where is your self-control? Stop filling your lungs with smoke.  I don't want you to get cancer.  Also. It makes you smell.  And you know I absolutely hate the smell and taste of cigarettes.

Yeah I can just see you right now saying, "But you've smoked some too"
Ok how many total have I smoked? Less than 20. IN THE PAST YEAR.  fuck you, science.
Also. I only started because I didn't want you to smoke the entire first pack by yourself/I wanted to see what smoking one was like.

So please. Just quit.

I told you earlier today, "Until you stop smoking, don't talk to me."
For both our sake's, please stop.  I'll miss you too much.

Stop buying drugs.

Lyrics of the Day:
I am in misery.
There ain't nobody who can comfort me (oh yeah)
Why won't you answer me
The silence is slowly killing me
Maroon 5- Misery

1 comment: