Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Stop it

I hate whiners. But I'm too nice to say anything.
Suck it up and rub some dirt in it. Be a man.

Christ sake. I went through exactly the same thing that you did.  Do you see my relationship shattered and broken? NO. Why?

Because I fucking love him. (and the other thing too...)

Granted, these things take a long time to get over. But I don't understand why you couldn't work through your problems, because you obviously love him a lot.  AND WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM.  I don't think I could do it.
So yes, I applaud you on that, but I'll tell you you're stupid for putting yourself through this kind of emotional anguish every time you have to see him.

My way of dealing with it was beating the shit out of him.  Sure, I cried for a few days. But then he got mad sick and I had to put aside this betrayal and just act on all the love I had for him and resist trying to smother him in his sleep haha.

I understand you will still need to talk to someone, so please, stop this anonymous, whishy-washy, angsty shit and just talk to someone.

You know where to find me.  Man up.

Lyrics of the Day:
It is so easy to see
Dysfunction between you and me
We must free up these tired souls
Before the sadness kills us both


I tried and tired to let you go 
I love you but I'm letting go
It may not last but I don't know
Just don't know


Maroon 5: Nothing Lasts Forever



No comments:

Post a Comment