Thursday, October 21, 2010

D'AWWWWWWWWWW

5th = You. I learned you don't have to constantly be or talk to someone to feel loved. You don't constantly need their attention or give them your attention because if you really love someone and believe they love you, you should just know. That intimacy is nice, but it can wait. If its the right person, it'll happen sooner or later even though its hard to wait. That you have to make sacrifices for other people. That I'm no longer making decisions that only affect me. That God and Jesus love me more than anyone else can. That I have to stay faithful. That little things mean more than big things. I'm pretty sure I learned more in my 5th relationship, than my first 4. So hopefully you don't think fifth is so bad anymore.

Lyrics of the Day
"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love every way
"
-Jason Mraz&Colbie Caillat, Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment