Friday, October 1, 2010

smorgasboard

So yesterday I opened a door into my face...

There was a roach in the bathroom, at first i thought it was the grudge thing cause all i saw was something dark moving in the mirror out of the corner of my eye, but anyways it ran out into the hallway and i whipped out my handydandy lightsaber from behind the bathroom door (yes i keep one there, don't you?) to go kill it. well i got the lightsaber...but was still kinda bent over as i reopened the door to go smash that freaking cockroach.

and i hit myself really hard
in the head
with the door
and the cockroach escaped
and i have a giant welt
and everyone laughs at me when i tell them this story
thanks guys.

Lyrics of the Day:
Whoa-o ive been banging my head against the wall
Whoa-o for so long it seems i got knocked out
Yeah, i got knocked out cold
Whoa-o and the medical bills went through the roof
Whoa-o and the scar on my head is the proof
That i'll still remember this when i get old
-Forward Motion by Relient K

1 comment: