Monday, July 1, 2013

my hero

Kevin is an insecure tyrant to you
I saw it every day
Knew you guys weren't going to work
didn't wanna say anything
Hes just like that kid who got picked up too much as a kid
Now hes gotta have this stupid immature control over everything in his life
And like honestly
I manipulated him for fun
Just kind of fucked with his head a little
I really tried not to!!!
Yeah I like to expose his insecurity
For example playing LoL
or I'd just act a certain way
I mean I like him enough hes a nice guy to me
but he just looks scared to me
all the time
--------- knew about it because I told her
but I didn't wanna say much to you
I never messed with you once
I can't mess with someone like you
Because you don't hide any kind of insecurity or something
Like I feel like with you.... theres nothing to expose
You have like nothing to hide really
I can't mess with someone who believes in what they are doing
but kevin is so unsure about every aspect of his life
dropping a string of words can totally knock him on his ass
So like
I'm curious about you
Because to me your a mystery in the fact that you say you are super insecure
I just don't see it
I see you as confident
ITs just like
Your confident in your choices
You were confident that kevin was the one
Kevin obviously wasn't confident htat you were the one
At the same time though
Hes a giant inconsiderate baby
And I always though you were way out of his league personally
Only reason I coulds ee you being with him is that you wanted to help him out

With confidence, faith, making the right choices maybe who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment