Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fun girls don't last forever.

how exactly do you feel about kevin now? like would you honestly 100% take him back?
like are you not mad at him?
" when we were dating I was 100% aware that he was a little shit that cheated on me twice and talked to other girls he knew I hated even after I asked him to stop. I was always upset with him but that never changed the way that I feel about him. So yeah. I'd take him back."
why dont you just give it a break. like dont get into a relationship and just chill for a little bit. i know its weird to hear it from me but i think thats whats the best for you right now girl
whatever kevin does, he is still my dearest brother. i know you're so good to him so i want to see you guys to have a happy ending instead of a period you know
i've seen a lot of girls. and honestly you were the best girl i've seen out here. and of course excluding (my girlfriend). i just feel like you need to marry kevin or else he's fucked
all he ever give me is bullshit and i dont really want to start an argument or like pushing him too far you know. its a life between you two, not mine
like he tells me youre slow and you have hearing problems and shit. he got mad because he called your name three times and you were staring out like wTF?
i mean like everyone does that like wtf lol...
like every time i ask him WHY, he can never give me a legit reason to break up with you. its always like bullshit to me lol
so it proves me right for saying that you are a good girl more you know
he either says stupid shit like that or like.. "she's just too boring man, she doesn't do anything."
and im all like WTF! that's the wife material, didn't you know that!?
I just wish Kevin can realize that all the girls who will drink and smoke and club with him will not last.
I mean they can easily find a new guy and leave him you know.
Fun girls don't last forever. None of them is ready for a relationship.
and im just trying to put that into kevins head
bars and shit... okay so what!? drink at home with a few close friends is more valuable like for real

i mean idk about him. but im one of those guys that if me and you broke up and you went out with another guy, i will not take you back at all regardless if yall had sex or not
i know you love him heels over head and thats why you would. i mean you can count on kevin, he is a good guy, really. just trying to have more fun. he expects way more than what the real world looks like
see. i promise you that he still cares about you and has feelings for you. he does realize how good you are compare to other girls, thats why he is still talking to you and to keep you around
make him realize how he is used to you and he needs you
let him reach out to you first
i feel like you're always on his ass texting and everything first. let him do it
it'll tell you how much he needs you

No comments:

Post a Comment