Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day

Wowww its been a long time since I've posted on here. Lets pick up from where I left off..

Well in my last post I said I still hadn't gotten an acceptance letter from any college.
ahem. Shortly after that I received on from Campbell with $40,000 scholarship, Clemson with my desired major, and NCState with my desired hometown. Where did I go?

DUH. NCSTATE.

2011 has been a great year. I graduated, I got a decent summer job, I got to spend 3 amazing months with the love of my life, I started college, and I know who I'm marrying :)

Oh Mr. AHHCHOO. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry. He makes me sad, angry, and happy..sometimes at the same time! Some people might think their boyfriends are perfect but yeah..i admit it he's far from perfect. I'm not stupid, I'm just facing real life. He snores and drools when he sleeps, he yells at me when he does math, we get into fights, it gets real.
But this is what I want. A real relationship. Not something out of Hollywood or fantasy, but a real, solid relationship. You might say that oh no we're too young for something so serious or that I really shouldn't settle for one person so soon. But I have a pretty darn good feeling that this is it for me :)

So here we are, near the end of my first semester there...hopefully 1st of only 4. I plan on transferring to UNC after sophomore year. Hopefully Mr. AHHCHOO will go with me. He said he would but every time he says it in a resigned way so I'm a little unsure...
The people we like best are at UNC. Mr. Sven, Mr. Bra; and Ms. DonkyKeung and Ms. VVN will most likely end up there. And asian people look better in blue hahah

Well..it is Thanksgiving Day
I'm thankful for a lot of things.
-A wonderful home to live in
-A wonderful family to live with
-The opportunity to go to school and not have to worry about tuition
-Getting to live in A'MURICA
-Having been saved by Christ
-Having lots of special friends who love me
-And pretty importantly: Having a man who loves me for who I am, nerdiness and all.

Lyrics of the Day:
Thank you for the cross, Lord
Thank you for the price you paid
-Hillsong United, Worthy is the Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment