Wednesday, December 7, 2011

FINALSSSSSSS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS FINALS TIME.

I took my Chinese final this morning, wasn't that bad..it was basically a glorified quiz
My Calc II exam is innnnnn t-minus 1hour 50 min

Tomorrow I've got plant bio and natural resources :(

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT THEN I"M DONE!

hahahahah Mr. AHHCHOO isn't done until NEXT thursday

hmm what to do over break...i've got a little over a month of freeeeeedom.
Oh Ms. H1 is coming back from Arizona..she moved there this summer for a job with ASU.
I've got to make H1 and H2 shirts T_T
I finished most of my christmas shopping..err that is..family and Mr. AHHCHOO so far...not sure if i have enough money for everybody else >_>
oh! i went a little crazy the other day and bought myself a gamecube because i was reading all about the new Zelda game: Skyward Sword and then i really wanted to play all the zelda games including Wind Waker which is on gamecube
buuuuuuuuuttttttttttttt luckily Mr. Bra said i could have his windwaker game :DD
so lucky..its hard to find on the internet
ANDDDDDDDD Mr. Sven said i could play his Skyward Sword over break too cause he will be in Taiwan :DDD

oh yeah. and i have to get my wisdom teeth out the day after Mr. AHHCHOO's birthday :(

OH annnnnnnnnndddd WICKED IS BACKKKKKK!!!!!
I super duper want to go watch again...but we missed the priority tickets deadline T_T
getting regular tickets is so hard!

T minus1 hour and 41 minutes :(

Lyrics of the Day:
Zelda theeeeeeeeeeeemme song whateverrrrrrr it is
-Legend of Zeldaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment