Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 42...been a while......

WOOHOO FIRST PAYCHECK!!
It was only $78.37 but hey..whatevs.

My mom thinks its really annoying when I go grocery shopping with her now because I have to say every single PLU code for the produce cause I'm still trying to figure them out...it'll be like "ooh green peppers!...4065!!!!!!...hey look bananas!....4011!!!!....mangoes!...4959!!!!!...etc"

So I've been helping out with this volleyball camp for like little 9-12 year olds and...I really don't understand why every single summer my sister and I sacrifice a week of our summer to do this camp for little people who don't get any better at volleyball than they were before the camp and we sacrifice our bodies so that the little people can feel somewhat good about themselves...gosh my knees are busted up. nasty.

anyways tonight and tomorrow is the long awaited BEACH TRIPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
hollers.
but i still don't get why we're going to myrtle instead of wilmington....

There's ten more days to go.
I feel terrible about the situation but hey...there's nothing I can really do...:/

Lyrics of the Day
"Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money"
-Good Charlotte, Girls and Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment